Secure Your Business with supply chain security services
The strength and security of your supply chain is vital for the smooth operation and success of your business.
Our Supply Chain Security Services are not just about identifying potential risks, but also about fortifying each link in your supply chain.
Our Supply Chain Security services, typically include the following:
Supply Chain Risk Identification: Comprehensive identification and assessment of potential risks within your supply chain.
Vendor Security Assessment: Thorough security audits of your third-party vendors to ensure they meet your cybersecurity standards.
Supply Chain Security Strategy Development: Creation of bespoke strategies to secure each aspect of your supply chain.
Continuous Monitoring and Support: Ongoing support to help you stay ahead of emerging threats and ensure the ongoing security of your supply chain.
Secure your business from end-to-end with our Supply Chain Security services.
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) is the process of identifying, assessing, and mitigating the risks to the integrity, trustworthiness, and authenticity of products and services within the supply chain.
- Know and Manage Critical Suppliers
- Closely Collaborate with Key Suppliers
- Include Key Suppliers in Resilience and Improvement Activities
- Assess and Monitor the Supplier Relationship
- Know your suppliers and look upstream as well as downstream.
- Start with your tier-one suppliers and then identify tier-twos.
- Take a complete inventory of your business and identify weak links.
- Conduct a risk assessment.
- Utilize third-party testing
If your company’s supply chain is not secure, it can leave you vulnerable to cyber-attacks and data breaches, compromising your operations and putting your customers’ information at risk.
NIST IR 8276 , CMMC Framework.